页面

2016年8月20日星期六

Art of Paper Cutting: Dog

If I were to choose between a dog or cat for a pet, I would definitely go for the dog. I have always been a dog person, but don't get me wrong, I do think cats are super cute as well. Sometimes I see cat videos on Facebook and those cats will grab your hand to pet them. However, I think most cats are just colder in general. Dogs are always full of energy and if you have a large dog, they can also protect you.



After I shared my opinions on dogs, let's talk about the people born in the year of dog. They are found to be honest and loyal, just like dogs...They are responsible and will do everything to the best of their abilities. They are straightforward, brave, humble, friendly, and sympathetic. People born in the year of dog are respected by others and their intuitions are usually right. They make a very faithful partner in love and they are usually the one sacrificing for the other person in relationship.



The head of dog reminds me of mickey mouse xD


Next blog, paper cut of pig!

1 条评论: