页面

2016年8月6日星期六

Art of Paper Cutting: Ox

From my last blog, I showed the extremely detailed paper cut rat. In this blog, before I show the good stuff. Let's talk about the personalities associated with the people born in the year of ox.

My grandfather on my paternal & maternal side are both born in the year of ox as well as my uncle and some of my classmates. These people are found to be prudent, earnest and down to earth. They are not easily influenced by others or the environment and do things the way they want. However, they do think carefully before they act. Their temper resemble an ox, they always make a clear distinction between right and wrong. Finally, they are gentle, kind, idealistic, and have a great perseverance in anything they set their mind to achieve.

Talking about ox, my father told me, when he was a kid, there was an ox that was soon to be slaughtered. However, when it was about to be killed, the ox shred a tear and no one dare to touch the ox after that. They just let it pass away slowly on its own. I don't know if that is true or not, just an interesting story xD

Now for what you all been waiting for, the paper art of ox!

Look at how real the willow tree look. Its amazing they didn't fall apart when the person was cutting them.

Next Blog, paper cut of tiger~


没有评论:

发表评论