页面

2016年8月12日星期五

Art of Paper Cutting: Snake

My grandma is born in the year of snake and I am born in the year of rat. I am not sure if this is true, but I heard many sayings that if the people is born in the year of your predator, they will bring you bad luck. For example, if person A is born in the year of rat and person B is born in the year of snake, person B will bring bad luck to person A. Well, my grandma has always been super kind to me, so I don't really believe in these kinds of superstitions. Although the sight of snakes gives me chills, but I am pretty sure a lot of people are scared of snakes, so it is not a zodiac thing.

Anyways, let's talk about the personalities of people born in the year of snake. They are appears to be mysterious and romantic. Once they start a task, they will not give up half way, but finish it with the spirit they had in the beginning. They are calm and steady and do not like to show off. They are born with good observation skills and like to care for others. When pursuing their dreams, luck is often in their way, but they also have to work hard. People born in the year of snake think twice before they act and they are aware of their strengths and weaknesses. For relationships, in the beginning it might be rough, but after they overcome the obstacles, it will be a happy ending.

This paper cut art took me a while to find the snake head...it is on the left side in the middle xD
Next blog, paper cutting of horse!

1 条评论: