页面

2016年8月8日星期一

Art of Paper Cutting: Tiger

Tiger reminds me of Katy Perry's Roar...I have been brainwashed by the radio station. Time for another short story xD How many of you can't tell the difference between a lion and a tiger when you were little? Well my dad couldn't and I thought it was so silly. I remember saying lions have manes, it is so obvious. Then I realized female lions don't and to be honest they do look quite similar; except for the stripes, tigers have stripes.

Anyways back on track, in this blog I will be presenting to you the paper cut of tiger. Like the usual, let's start with the personality of people born in the year of tiger. Keep in mind, not everyone born in the year of tiger will follow these traits...or else the world would have just 12 types of people and everyone would be too predictable.

People born in the year of tiger are brave and take risks. They like to be in the spotlight and showoff and prefer to be praised. However, they are also kind and willing to sacrifice themselves for others. They are stubborn and like to take actions based on random choices. People born in this year are fond of competition and definitely not obedient. If your lover is born in the year of tiger, be careful of the obstacles in your relationship, but we all know as long as there is love, all these troubles are nothing~

Look at those leaves (I think they are leaves), they are so skinny...and the tiger stripes. How is it even possible to hand cut those?!
Next time, paper cut of rabbit!

没有评论:

发表评论