页面

2016年8月13日星期六

Art of Paper Cutting: Horse

My cousin who is 6 years older than me is born in the year of horse. My grandparents always said males born in the year of horse tend to be very good looking, so I guess they brainwashed me into thinking my cousin is really good looking. I have no idea where they got this saying from, but I can't really justify it because I haven't met a second person born in the year of horse.

People born in the year of horse are found to be enthusiastic and easygoing. They are somewhat heroic and like to fight for what is right. They are open minded, have many friends and work well with others. However, they refuse to admit failures and will keep trying until they succeed. People born in the year of horse are talented in many ways. They usually have a strong body with a smart brain. One love advice for people born in the year of horse: don't force things to happen, if it is meant to be, it will happen, just be patient~

This looks like a female horse, anyone agree?
Next blog, paper cut of goat!


没有评论:

发表评论