页面

2016年8月15日星期一

Art of Paper Cutting: Monkey

Three of my cousins are born in the year of monkey, one older than me and two younger. I also have a few classmates born in the year. This year is actually the year of monkey. When I was little, I always thought it's the year you are born in, you will have good luck because it is "your" year. However after hearing from my parents and most of my classmates, apparently when it is your year, things won't go as smoothly. For example, if you are born in the year of monkey and this year is the year of monkey, you may face major obstacles in health, job, or studies. Therefore, girls will wear red undergarments during new years to try to counter this bad luck.

People born in the year of monkey are found to be very smart and active. They are perform well in competitions and can react quickly according to the situation. They can easily get along with someone they just met. They can compromise with others, but does not like to be controlled by others. People who are born in the year of monkey are found to have a talent in acting and they can be very good at promoting sales. They like to read and have a great memory. Moreover, they are very respectful towards elders. These traits sure do sound like one of my cousin xD

The monkey is holding a peach...but it looks more like a Chinese paper fan to me.
Next blog, paper cut of rooster!

1 条评论: