页面

2016年8月25日星期四

Do You Know: Yuka Kinoshita?

I came across Yuka Kinoshita one day when I was browsing around Youtube. I was attracted by the title of her video. She is a Japanese Youtuber and competitive eater. She started her Youtube channel in 2014 and have been competing in Japanese competitive eating competitions since 2009. Her videos are in Japanese and there are English subtitles. She is already 31 years old, but she looks like she is around her early 20s. I need to know her secrets to her skincare routine xD

Look at the amount of bread...
In her channel, she eats insane amount of food. For example there are videos of her eating 36 Krispy creme donuts, 10 McDonald Victory Burgers and 10 Victory Fries, 3 whole pies, 10 packs of cheese ramen and the list goes on. The incredible thing about Yuka is that she is still so skinny after all eating all these food and her body manages to digest everything.

If you guys are interested in seeing her videos, I included the link down below. She shows herself everything in the entire video, so you can watch her eat all those food from beginning to end. I remember watching her once when I was hungry and honestly after she was done, I felt full too; it was just way too much food even for my eyes to handle :P

Yuka Kinoshita's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204/featured

没有评论:

发表评论